home instagram contact about me resume splitcoatstampers pinterest

Saturday, February 13, 2016

New Home Congrats

Well, it looks like Old Man Winter has decided to pay a visit - finally!

We're experiencing extremely cold temps over the next couple of days, so a perfect opportunity to stay indoors and craft ;-)

Over the holidays I treated myself to a combined Christmas/Birthday "gift" and picked up the Petite Places: Holiday Lane release from Papertrey Ink. There are so many gorgeous projects I've seen that are made with this set, so when I was asked to make a card for someone who recently moved into a new home, this is the set I reached for and came up with this card:


I also finally managed to use my newly acquired Misti (thanks to my blog friend Lainey for encouraging me to give it a try - I'm officially hooked!).

The largest Pop Up Tree and House have been adhered with foam dots for dimension.

Since I have a 4-legged fur baby that recently underwent surgery, this is a quick post so I can go back to keeping a close eye on her. I do appreciate you stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day/weekend!

Supplies -
Dies: PTI Petite Places: Holiday Lane; PTI Petite Places: Pop Up Trees; PTI Scene It: Skyscapes; PTI Scene It: Basic Backer Die
Stamps: PTI Congrats All Ways/ PTI Petite Places: Holiday Lane
Ink: Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa; Versafine Black
Paper: Stampin' Up Cardstock - Gumball Green, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Black & White cardstock



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, fantastic stamping - look how crisp that sentiment is!! Hugs to you, and your little buddy... hope she is wagging her tail very soon! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I like how you used the Skyscapes for you background, it adds a nice pop of color. I'm happy you finally tried the MISTI and like it! You'll use it more and more and wonder how you ever stamped without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous scene, Susi ... love all that gorgeous warm sunshine over the sweet home! I also recently got a MISTI ... and was hooked at first use ... whatever did we do without it!! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love those Petite Places stamps, and oooh, I love the idea of using the MISTI with it!
    Hope your furry pal is doing well!

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to comment - thank you for taking the time!