home instagram contact about me resume splitcoatstampers pinterest

Monday, August 24, 2015

Stampin' Up Oldie but Goodie

How is your summer going so far?

I'm somewhat in shock that it's almost September! However, Fall is my favourite time of year, and although I'll be sad to see summer go, I can't wait for the sunny, crisp fall days to come.

Just wanted to pop onto my much neglected blog to post some cards I made recently, so let's get to the first one using Pocket Silhouettes from Stampin' Up.


Of course there are so many similar cards from which I drew inspiration, but it was actually a POT die I borrowed from a friend that got me going in this direction.

I added a bit of "extra" on each flower to add detail: Wink of Stella clear glitter, Purple Stickle Glue and Glossy Accents.

That's it for now! Thanks for dropping in and enjoy your day.

3 comments:

  1. The pots are beautiful Susi! I love the beautifuly stamped flowers with a bit of shimmer. Hurry up fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susi, it was so good to see you visit. I am anticipating lots and lots of leaves falling here. Fall is my favourite season, but funny summer is next in line and I am not ready to see it leave yet. You pots are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Susie, I am wanting to CASE all your cards. I have this set, which has been a favorite for a long time. I do not have the die, but have a couple of stamps that would work and are so easy to cut out. Loved your extra embellishments...I have all those products too! TFS and really inspiring me. On vacation right now with no supplies, but when I get home in a week....My head is spinning with ideas.

    Hugs, Nancy aka "nancy littrell" on SCS :-)

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to comment - thank you for taking the time!