home instagram contact about me resume splitcoatstampers pinterest

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Brilliant Christmas Gifts

I'm here again to post yet another holiday card I've made recently, and yes, I know what you're thinking ...
I can't believe I'm posting so soon after my last post either! LOL

Usually, when I have spare time (what's that?? right), I`m usually online checking out blogs (I follow A LOT of lovely blogs!!!), or looking at all the lovely cards posted on Pinterest (follow me, the link is above, just under my blog banner ..... ), or cooking (especially on weekends as I like to prepare meals for the coming week. I work full time and it`s challenging getting healthy meals on the table at night when I`m exhausted from work).

I envy those who are dedicated enough to post on a regular basis, and one day, I hope I am one of them :-)

So, back to my card ... SO easy, as truly, this die does all the work.


This is an exclusive Simon Says Stamp die called Brilliant Gifts.

I die cut it from a mirror gold cardstock, as well as some DP from my stash that I thought would suit (I chose small patterns for it to show through, and matched it to coordinated cardstock colours to add variety). My card uses the DP along with Stampin` Up`s Real Red and Gumball Green cardstock.

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted`s Ornamental Style stamp set.

I have a hard time making CAS cards, so all this white space made me sweat a bit (haha!), but truly, this die is so beautiful that it looks just lovely on it`s own, so I left this card as CAS as I could. Do you agree with me?

Since the diecut is made from metallic gold cardstock, I`m also entering this card on Virginia`s View November Challenge Blog `All Things Metallic`.

Have you seen all the beautiful cards posted for this challenge? You just have to go check it out!

It`s now snowing here north of Toronto - a gently falling, thick snowflake kinda snow. Peaceful ... like Sunday mornings should be. Hope your day is A-MAZING and thanks for spending a wee bit of it on my blog.

4 comments:

So sweet of you to comment - thank you for taking the time!